NORTH DAKOTA – 05-16-2018 (Press Release Jet) — A revolutionary App designed to assist those who have been effected or those who have suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury or Concussion and suffer symptoms of these life changing injuries. Unlike any other app or assistive device, this App provides direct communication between the TBI Caretaker and theTBI/Concussion Sufferer. Available now on Google Play and ITunes.
About Tbi Caretaker App?
This App has been designed by a person who has served Caretaker of her brother, who suffered a life changing Traumatic Brain Injury almost 3 years ago. Based on their experience this App aims to make the lives of TBI/Concussion sufferers easier by providing a platform that:
- Is editable by both the Caretaker and the TBI/Concussion Sufferer.
- Has a Calender that both the Caretaker and TBI/Concussion Sufferer can edit, add appointments, reminders as well as keep track of events/tasks that the Sufferer has completed.
- Has a FAQ section that is dedicated to the specific needs of a TBI/Concussion sufferer in order to provide a consistent place for them to visually see the things they may have forgotten as MEMORY LOSS is a major issue for anyone who has suffered this type of injury.
- Has an “Emergency Contact” feature that the Sufferer can utilize to contact a dedicated person to assist them.
- A messaging platform designed for the TBI sufferer to have direct communication with the Caretaker.
For the original news story, please visit https://pressreleasejet.com/news/revolutionary-app-designed-for-tbiconcussion-sufferers.html.