REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Bayonetta – Bayonetta is a butt-kicking, havoc-wreaking witch, and she’ll shoot, whip and slice as she uncovers the truth about her own past. Her weapons and moves are all stylishly over-the-top, but she can also dodge attacks to slow down time, and inflict Torture Attacks on her enemies. Use Wicked Weaves to summon Infernal Demons, dodge enemies’ dangerous attacks to slow down time and punish angels with deadly devices. You can even dress Bayonetta up in four Nintendo-themed costumes: Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, Link and Samus Aran. Bayonetta will be available on Feb. 16.
- Bayonetta 2 – Bayonetta’s back and more powerful than ever. Wield wild weapons and execute deadly moves – like the powerful Umbran Climax – to take out angels and demons in this breathtaking and critically acclaimed action game. The Bayonetta 2 game also features an online and local wireless two-player cooperative mode in which players bet halos on their performance and work together to amplify their sass, cause destruction and score some riches. (Additional accessories are required for multiplayer mode and are sold separately.) Bayonetta 2 will be available on Feb. 16.
- Get both Bayonetta games for a great price! – Purchase Bayonetta or Bayonetta 2 on Nintendo.com or Nintendo eShop and get a discount on your purchase of the other game. Once you purchase Bayonetta or Bayonetta 2 from Nintendo.com or Nintendo eShop, any time you purchase the other Bayonetta game from Nintendo.com or Nintendo eShop, you’ll get an automatic discount applied at checkout.
- Fe – Fe is a new type of platform adventure where the story is up to you to discover, without handholding, told wordlessly through the discoveries you make during gameplay. Run, climb and glide your way through a dark Nordic forest and explore its living, breathing ecosystem filled with secrets and mystical creatures. Fe will be available on Feb. 16.
- Fire Emblem Warriors Season Pass (for Nintendo Switch/New Nintendo 3DS) – New playable characters, History Maps, costumes and more have come to the Fire Emblem Warriors game. Here’s what’s in the Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon pack: three new characters, three new History Maps, four new costumes, new armor break models, new support conversations, new weapons and new weapon attributes. If you already purchased the Season Pass, this DLC Pack is available to you at no additional cost. The Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon DLC Pack can be purchased on the official site. Note: new costumes, character-exclusive weapons and weapon attributes must be unlocked as rewards from playing through the new History Maps. The full version of the game is required to use the DLC.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
Also new this week:
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch, https://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or https://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at https://press.nintendo.com/, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.