Blockchain underpins a global business transformation that is accelerating, and DLT is confident that Japanese industry will be among the most dynamic and important innovators in the world.
TORONTO April 23, 2018
DLT Labs, a global leader in distributed data management and enterprise solutions using blockchain and distributed ledger technology, is pleased to announce the Opening of DLT Labs Japan, under the leadership of Toshio Wada, who is serving as DLT Japan CEO and Country Head.
Loudon Owen, Chair and Chief Executive Officer, says, “Japan has lead the world in countless areas, including process innovation, robotics and just-in-time delivery over the last 50 years. Blockchain underpins a global business transformation that is accelerating, and DLT is confident that Japanese industry will be among the most dynamic and important innovators in the world.” Owen adds, “We are particularly pleased to be working with Toshio Wada who is an accomplished business leader with deep contacts throughout Japan. Our expectation is that DLT Japan will become a cornerstone of our business.”
Toshio Wada, CEO and Country Head of DLT Japan, says, “Japanese companies tenaciously pursue technological excellence and are already well aware of the benefits of blockchain. At the same time, as proven by extensive research, the industry is devoid of standards. DLT has developed a unique product portfolio that bridges the demand for blockchain products and solves the problem created by the lack of standardization.”
Mr. Wada is ideally suited to spearhead DLT’s expansion in Japan. He has 35 years experience in finance, with over 20 years at IBJ (Industrial Bank of Japan) and Mizuho Financial Group. He has deep skills in asset management, private equity and venture capitalism, working with countless start-up companies. Excelling in client facing businesses, Mr. Wada is valued for his flexibility in dealing with domestic and international governments, companies and investors. Mr. Wada has a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from INSEAD. He is fluent in Japanese, English and French.
Blockchain distributed ledger technology (DLT) is secure, immutable, easy to integrate, trusted, and resilient, without any single point of failure. DLT developed a substantial proprietary portfolio of products that form the foundation for larger products. With over 25 Products and growing, DLT has a first mover advantage among industry leading blockchain companies:
- DL Certify distributes credentials in a format that is tamper proof, recipient owned, and independently verifiable.
- DL Data Consent uses distributed ledger technology to offer organizations the security of keeping the record of meta-data (when and how PII, consents, claims, etc. is used) and auditing this information.
- DL Registry offers organizations the assurance they can confidently transact with undisputable, easily accessible, verified digital assets. Important documents can be quickly and securely delivered.
- DL Asset Track offers a secure method to record transactions and digital interactions in a transparent, robust, auditable, and efficient manner at lower costs.
- DL ICO Plus is a feature-rich, end-to-end ICO process complete with a legal framework, marketing services, whitepaper services, and the ability to launch offerings on DLT Labs’ exchange.
- DL Digital Wallet is a sophisticated peer-to-peer network built with distributed ledger technology, offering security, efficiency, and convenience for an overall improved customer experience.
- DL Learn offers information about Distributed Ledger Technology beyond the back-end, technical perspective.
Distributed ledger technology disseminates data with increased capacity, greater security, immutability, and the capability for instant transactions and settlements — changing the way we transact and trust one another.
About DLT Labs Inc.
DLT Labs Inc. (“DLT”) is a global leader in the development and implementation of Blockchain solutions for enterprises, with offices in Canada, India and Japan. With the world's premier team of distributed application designers and integrators, DLT has extensive enterprise experience and expertise with all distributed ledger/Blockchain technologies including Enterprise Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, R3's Corda, JP Morgan's Quorum, and other leading enterprise platforms. DLT's leading group of architects use proprietary DNC Cluster Framework and Parent & Child Smart Contract Architecture to design and deploy a suite of secure and scalable Distributed Applications that provide enterprise solutions for data and digital asset provenance storage, management and exchange. DLT is an Authorized IBM Business Partner, Technology Partner of Bombay Stock Exchange, member of Blockchain in Transport Alliance (BiTA) member, and a partner of Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, Hyperledger and Linux Foundation. Website: http://www.dltlabs.com