Thu, May 17, 2018 08:00 CET
The first quarter: January – March
- Net sales of SEK 242.6 (230.8) million, an increase of 5.1 percent or SEK 11.8 million. The increase was entirely organic.
- Order intake of SEK 271.2 (220.1) million), an increase of 23.2 percent, of which Renovation accounted for 95 percent.
- Operating profit of SEK 22.0 (23.1) million), a decline of 4.8 percent.
- Net profit after tax of SEK 15.6 (7.3) million.
- Earnings per ordinary share of SEK 0.89 (0.47), before and after dilution.
- Operating cash flow of SEK -23.4 (-8.2) million.
- Adjustment to the new accounting standards in accordance with IFRS 15 has resulted in a reduction of sales for the quarter by SEK 7 million and in operating profit by SEK 3.7 million. Comparative figures have not been restated.
Events in the first quarter and since the end of the quarter
- After the end of the quarter, Balco signed an order in Stockholm with an order value of approximately SEK 100 million. Project start will take place once the customer has been granted planning permission.
A conference call will be held today, 17 May, at 09:00 CET, at which President and CEO Kenneth Lundahl and CFO Fredrik Hall will present the report and answer questions. To participate, please call one of the following numbers:
- SE: +46 8 566 426 63 or
- UK: +44 203 008 98 02
- US: +1 855 753 22 36
For more information, please contact:
Kenneth Lundahl, President and CEO, +46 70-630 20 57
Fredrik Hall, CFO, +46 70-392 77 30
Cecilia Lannebo, IR Manager, + 46 72-220 82 77, [email protected]
Balco is a growth company offering high quality, innovative, patented and energy-saving balcony solutions. The company’s customised products contribute to enhanced quality of life, security and an increase in value for residents of multi-family residential properties. Through a decentralized and efficient sales process, Balco has control over the entire value chain – from production to delivery. The company, which was founded in Växjö in 1987 and which has over 300 employees, is a market leader in the Nordic region, and operates on several markets in northern Europe. Sales in 2017 amounted to SEK 989 M. Balco’s shares are listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Stock Exchange.