The North America Cognitive Radio Market expects to witness market growth of 15.5% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
The market research report covers the competition analysis of key stake holders of the North America Cognitive Radio Market. Key companies profiled in the report include BAE Systems, Raytheon Company, Thales Group S.A., Vecima Networks (Spectrum Signal Processing), xG Technology, Rohde & Schwarz, NuRAN Wireless Inc. (Nutaq), DataSoft Corporation, Kyynel, and Shared Spectrum Company.
- Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Software, Hardware, and Services. Software Type includes Radio Control & Reconfiguration Tools, Spectrum Analyzer, and Policy & Configuration Database Manager. Services include Professional and Managed Services.
- Based on Application, the market report segments the market into Spectrum Sensing, Spectrum Analysis, Spectrum Allocation, Location Tracking, and others.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into Government & Defense, Telecommunication, Transportation, and others.
- Based on Countries, the Cognitive Radio Market segments the market into US, Mexico, Canada, and Rest of North America.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
1.1 Market Definition
1.3 Market Scope
1.5 Methodology for the Research
2. Market Overview
2.2 Drivers, and Restraints
3. North America Cognitive Radio Market
4. North America Cognitive Radio Market by Application
5. North America Cognitive Radio Market by Vertical
6. North America Cognitive Radio Market by Country
6.2 US Cognitive Radio Market
6.3 Canada Cognitive Radio Market
6.4 Mexico Cognitive Radio Market
6.5 Rest of North America Cognitive Radio Market
7. Company Profiles
7.1 BAE Systems
7.2 Raytheon Company
7.3 Thales Group S.A.
7.4 Vecima Networks (Spectrum Signal Processing)
7.5 xG Technology
7.6 Rohde & Schwarz
7.7 NuRAN Wireless Inc. (Nutaq)
7.8 DataSoft Corporation
7.10 Shared Spectrum Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jg2czk/cognitive_radio?w=5
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets